Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: looking for school laptop

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    Do you know if you can play video games on it? My daughters are obsessed with this Starstable game and if they cannot play it on the Asus Transformer I will never get my laptop back.
    The Asus T100 is a Windows 8.1 computer and should be able to operate any program any other Windows machine can. I'm not a big game player but the few I do are not very graphic intensive--cards games, board games, etc.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

"thanks Frank II..I think this will be the one to choose.

I was looking at a small Dell just yesterday for a client of mine and have to say I was stunned by how much it offered for the price!

It is an 11" with a Touchscreen which is almost required now for the cursed Windows 8 from my experience.
    It had a 500g drive and claimed 8 hours of life for under $300.00!

I know you can buy a Dell extended warranty usually too but for the price it just seemed amazing and felt pretty well made to me as well.
    I have tried some crappo machines in the last few years and this was not one of them.

If you can get these in N.Z. it would be worth looking at.
    vivelly likes this.

I will have a look AVService. thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0