Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Non-TB Forum Enabling

Non-TB Forum Enabling

In the past few days, I've embarked on a massive clean out and I have not spared any area in the house. If I haven't used it in the last year and it still has function, it's going to Goodwill. My partner said to me, "How come you want to shed (your) stuff?" to which I replied, "I saw a great forum post on it". So far here are all the non-TB influences from the past year...

#5 Found inspiration to venture into m 4/3
    Discussion here for example. Although, this could become linked to TB enabling if we were to see a smaller I/O debut in June...

#4 Found barefoot shoes (Soft Star Shoes and Vivobarefoot)
    Discussion here and here for example.

#3 Found quality clothing staples (Icebreaker)
    Discussion here for example.

#2 Found healthier travel/work snack choices (Larabars)
    Mostly because of the great photos in this thread

#1 Found motivation to undertake the 'great de-stuff'. The end result will not look as awesome as this, but it will feel great to re-home items that others might need or can enjoy.

Of course, I am not so full of goodwill that I am giving away any TB items, but I am always open to swapping

I did wonder if TB items count in the 333 project--there might be some naked people covering themselves with carefully placed organizer pouches and keystraps!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    I did wonder if TB items count in the 333 project--there might be some naked people covering themselves with carefully placed organizer pouches and keystraps!!
    if anyone is thinking of trying this out, make sure you don't grab a 3D Clear Organizer Cube by mistake :P

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    if anyone is thinking of trying this out, make sure you don't grab a 3D Clear Organizer Cube by mistake :P
    So many troubling mental images. . . Shuddering
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

What do you mean Organizer Pouches? I need my Aeronaute, Tristar and Cafe Bags for, any, meaningful coverage!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I just finished rigging a couple shows for Lady Gaga, I'm pretty sure she considers a clear organizer cube a modest outfit...

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I had no intention of causing you mental trauma, dorayme, sorry! It was well meaning! What if said pics had ended up on Facebook? lol

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    What do you mean Organizer Pouches? I need my Aeronaute, Tristar and Cafe Bags for, any, meaningful coverage!
    If TB ever wants to do one of those artistic nude charity calendar thingy, we'll be sure to nominate you! How does "Miss Aeronaut January" sound? ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Miking View Post
    I just finished rigging a couple shows for Lady Gaga, I'm pretty sure she considers a clear organizer cube a modest outfit...
    There's a wide selection of parts and accessories that are far tinier!

As for me, I fell victim to the shoes thread, have a pair of vivobarefoots on their way over. As for "decluttering", well....., I certainly got rid of quite a bit of cash from my wallet the last couple of months, does that count?

HA! i am loving these comments! made me smile on a tough morning. thanks all.
    eWalker likes this.

LOL! That would certainly put a full stop on my minimalist rush and make a full turn to those titanic 80 liters travel packs!

Thanks God that will not happen! But now I stuck with images of the TB videos in a naked version!

I am sorry, the mind was faster then the sense!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    icebeng likes this.
    Orders placed! Countdown to Mid August for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 : 18 days to go!!

In order to be Ms June Aeronaute, Tristar and Cafe Bag, I would need the calendar to be in Elephant format 23 28 inches or 584 711 mm for those who wonder and... the computer power of all major newspapers, e-papers and major artitectural firms to run photoshop in order to get an "acceptable" image.

We all know that the Aeronaute, Tristar and Cafe Bag would not be the one in need of "cosmetic adjustments".

Actually handbags do count. So let's see here...the Aeronaut as the EDC, with EVERYTHING else (SA, S19, S25, P, CP, WF, TS, etc. etc.) considered interior organizational items...just saying...it could work. Once you've made the count, you can carry any way you want. Got my thinking here?
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    So far here are all the non-TB influences from the past year...

#3 Found quality clothing staples (Icebreaker)
    Discussion here for example.
    I recently acquired my first piece of Merino wool clothing for travel (Ibex rather than Icebreaker), as a result of forum discussions. I'll just add for the benefit of @bchaplin and other forum members who may be in the Boston area where Ibex has a store (on Newbury Street), that Ibex is having a big outlet sale this weekend. (I happened to wander in there last week, since I'd only seen their products described on web sites.)

I'll also add:
    #6 Finally started looking at solid shampoos, and entered a Lush store for the first time after reading forum posts about this for over 5 years (Lush products)
    For example, going back to the flat-pack toiletries: does this exist? thread in 2009, the LUSH soap products thread, up to the recent Solid toiletries thread. (Will give the Squeaky green solid shampoo a try.)
    Last edited by moriond; 06-13-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Talking

I did almost spill my coffee here....so funny!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Bromptons & Other Folding Bicycles

I wonder what's next? This forum is DANGEROUS to wallets! ^.^

I wonder what's next? This forum is DANGEROUS to wallets! ^.^
    Then we need an investments tutorial thread!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0