Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: iPhone 5s case?

I'll add another endorsement for the Spigen cases. I drop my phone all.the.time. but I didn't want to use a bulkier case. I use this one and love it. And it looks nice too. - Spigen iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 Case Slim Armor S | Spigen

I'll add another vote for LifeProof for total protection (when I travel to wet or more rugged places) and the Spigen Slim Armor (my everyday case and I LOVE it) cases. FWIW, I have grip issues for a number of reasons and drop my phone A LOT so protection is a big deal for me.

I have an Incipio Dual Pro. I've had mine for almost two years. It's a two layer type with silicone on the inside and a sort of silky feeling hard plastic on the outside. It's not big or bulky and grippy but not too sticky.

I've dropped my iphone so many times, like really so many times. No cracked screen, no nothing. I use the Seidio Surface. It isn't exactly easy to get off but as long as your phone doesn't drop and the screen land perfectly on a rock or a rough edge, then it should be fine.

I've had iPhones for years and been through several cases. I don't need waterproof protection because I'll put it in a waterproof case temporarily if needed. The best case I had found is both minimalist and utilitarian. The winner for me was the Magpul case. The best part is... they are about $12 on Amazon for their base model. They are masters at making durable plastics.

My 2 cents worth (I use Galaxy s4) is Lifeproof Nuud. I also used the Otterbox Defender which is great, but very bulky..I have trouble fitting it into my car phone holder.
    The Lifeproof Nuud is shockproof, dustproof and waterproof.It saved my phone twice when I spilled water over it (one time was my fault, another time someone at a table spilled a drink, which can happen easily). I also go horse riding with my daughter and the arenas are so dusty in summer, peace of mind now. And you can touch the actual screen! I dont even use a screen protector. It feels "nuud" but with all the protection. And its slim, not too bulky and since its not rubbery on the outside like Otterbox it slides easily in and out of pockets. Total protection for peace of mind.

I thought this case would be overkill since I am also supercareful with my phone...but accidents happen and when they do...I was glad for the case. :-)
    Last edited by vivelly; 06-15-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    scribe likes this.

I have a Pelican ProGear Vault case for my phone. So far, I've been really happy with it. I've dropped my phone -- even face down -- on the ground -- and my phone has been fine! The front edge is beveled slightly higher than the screen, so when it falls face down, the case takes the impact, not the screen. And it doesn't seem as bulky as other protective cases. Mine is in boring black/gray, but there are a few other colors to choose from: Here's the link to it on Amazon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0