Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Bus trip to NYC: suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    ^ Love the pizza recommendations and "don't be a jerk"/"don't go to Applebees". Amen.

But where do you go for a quality steak dinner that doesn't cost a fortune? And where can you find a good breakfast?
    Steak dinner......not a fortune....in NYC? You are kidding, right? As for breakfast, do you want good or do you want cheap? Actually, for breakfast go to one of the local luncheonettes, delis, etc. (Not the big famous deli's but the local ones.)

For meals, consider ethnic foods over steaks. All types can be found and for a decent price.
    Last edited by Frank II; 04-23-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    Leena likes this.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Yeah, eat pizza in new york and eat ethnic food

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    When you do go, I suggest you watch this video a couple of times. It gives the best tourist tips for NYC:

Johnny T's NYC Tourist Tips - YouTube
    Best. Video. Ever. I always send it to friends who are coming to the city :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    ^ Love the pizza recommendations and "don't be a jerk"/"don't go to Applebees". Amen.

But where do you go for a quality steak dinner that doesn't cost a fortune? And where can you find a good breakfast?
    I'm with Frank ll - if there's a "cheap steak" it's the last thing I'd eat. And for breakfast? Bagels.
    Leena likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0