Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Miking

Thread: Recs for warm, mid-weight gloves?

Recs for warm, mid-weight gloves?

DH lost his ancient pair in Munich over the holidays. I am supposed to pick up a pair for him while I'm in the US (slightly cheaper?), but when I went to REI the first time I was overwhelmed by the myriad of types, and the kids were at the end of their shopping tolerance. Does anyone have a particular favorite brand/style? I have no idea if he cares for the type that let you use a smart phone. I think he is looking for a pair that are not super bulky, will fit into a coat pocket, and are good for everyday wear.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

I love love love love love love love the Outdoor Research Vert glove although the older style was better in my opinion (more flexible, less leather in palm) the new ones are still really good.
    If you can try to find an older style pair that look like:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  75.2 KB

Thanks Miking! Those look like they will fit the bill.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0