Struggling with which power bank?

I am putting up a power bank for my package list in my November trip.
    Thinking of getting a power bank in case my phone would goes dead on
    the half way(coz I'm a heavy user). I have looked around and now there's
    a handy one with 2600mAh and a larger one with 14000mAh, don't know how
    you guys would pick. Would you care more about the size or the capacity?
    Here's the link to the products:
    Amazon.com: RAVPower External Battery Pack External Battery Charger Pack (14000mAh Deluxe) for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, Mini;Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 -
    Amazon.com: RAVPower Luster 2600mAh Lipstick Charger / External Battery Pack / Portable Power Bank with Flashlight for iPhone 5S 5C 5, iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch(Lightning Cable not Provided); Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 i9300 S2 i9100, Galaxy Nexus,Ga

For phones I prefer the case style battery packs, the ones I use (morphie juice pack) have pass through charging and aren't really bulky or heavy. I have a couple different external battery chargers but the battery case gets the most use.

Most of the 10,000 mAh+ batteries weigh about a pound, for the extra weight you could bring a tablet and that would have the added benefit of taking some of the strain off your phone.

Another issue you will probably find is that it's a bit of a pain to keep the external batteries topped up. Every one i have experienced has a nasty habit of either a.) you charge a device on it, put it back in your bag, forget to plug it in. or b.) it goes flat on its own, sometimes in less than a week. I like the case option because it lives on my phone and gets charged every time the phone does. For a strictly external version with that benefit the Zagg Sparq is a good concept although they are plauged by reliability issues.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0