Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By jeffmac
  • 2 Post By Moose
  • 2 Post By backpack
  • 4 Post By dorayme

Thread: Not sure what this says about me...

Not sure what this says about me...

Just woke up from a dream...a nightmare, I guess.

In the dream I was traveling in a Latin American country and was taking a bus back to the airport to go back home. When I got there, I walked straight in leaving my luggage aboard the bus.

Thirty seconds later I realized my error and ran back out to see the bus pulling away from a huge pile of luggage they had ejected on the side of the road. I spent the bulk of my dream looking for my bright red Tristar, and not really caring what happened to the other piece of generic luggage that I had brought.

Not sure why I had a second piece, other than it was a hanging garment bag.

The feeling of panic and loss was palpable...but even in my dream, I consoled myself with the fact that I would get to buy a new piece of Tom Bihn when I got home and was already ruminating on colors and fabrics.

Felt compelled to share this with someone that might understand as my wife would only look at me with a pitying expression on her face...

Did you bring me something? Hopefully it was not in the other piece of luggage... :P

Surely that is a message from the universe telling you to get another TB bag as soon as is humanly possible.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

It is a warning to only take one piece of carry on luggage!

Jeff I have had this same dream except it was my NHT M00 system and I was in South Florida and I had to go out and buy a Bose system to get me by!

Oh the Horror!

Wait,this is about you...... I just think you may have cracked?

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    Jeff I have had this same dream except it was my NHT M00 system and I was in South Florida and I had to go out and buy a Bose system to get me by!

Oh the Horror!

Wait,this is about you...... I just think you may have cracked?

Ed
    Hmmm...do you prefer "No highs, no lows, must be Bose" or "Bring Other Sound Equipment" ?

I dreamed that I tried a Smart Alec on in the TB store and really liked it. But I still don't have one! That's not quite as exciting as your dream, but perhaps it's just as telling.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    Hmmm...do you prefer "No highs, no lows, must be Bose" or "Bring Other Sound Equipment" ?
    What's wring with Bose? I'm considering the QC 15(?) noise cancelling headphones. But they're pricey.

I agree with other sentiments, this sounds like you need to order another TB bag soon. Our dreams are a reflection of our subconscious thoughts.

I have had daydreams about TB bags. Usually I listen to my subconscious and plan an order soon thereafter. I have to keep the peace with myself.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0