Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Is it Possible to Consume a few TB Products w/o Being an Addict?

I got my packs and first run of accessories a few minutes ago and the lure of it in the corner of my office was too much. I succumbed to the pressure and took five to open it and take a quick peek.

The addition has definitely begun. I'm shocked. Excited. Eager. Can't wait to show the family their new gear when I get home tonight! A few co-workers have poked their head in and checked them out. Very cool. Going to the in-laws can't get here soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by martel View Post
    Going to the in-laws can't get here soon enough.
    Tom Bihn: Making awkward family gatherings something to look forward to since 1972.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Travel Tray (Iberian), organizer wallet (Wasabi), passport pouch (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps
    Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Martel, we know your situation.... we have all been there. It is a bit worse in the beginning... hours and hours browsing the website and reading the forum posts. Then the first order is placed, which (you have found) immediately opens up the Pandora's Box of multiple orders, often placed before the other orders have been received. Then comes the deepening relationship with your UPS person. You rush home eager to see if you have a package, or if you are home, you gaze out the window multiple times a day while you obsessively track the package on your computer. Some of us even know our UPS people by name! Then you start to accumulate boxes (especially if you get Box Art), and depending on the awareness/approval level of family members, you find a way to deal with the evidence of your growing addiction. You will start planning your dream trip to the Tom Bihn Factory in Seattle. You will find yourself looking at all the bags at the airport, searching for that one kindred soul amongst thousands who might also be carrying Tom Bihn bags. And you will become aware of all the areas in your life where a Pocket Pouch, or a Travel Tray, or a Keystrap would make things more efficient and organized, more colorful, or just bring a smile to your face. Then you can start enlightening the unreached masses of people in your life... they too, could benefit from Dyneema and Ballistic Nylon. Those you really like will start getting Tom Bihn items as gifts from you. And it just goes on and on. It is a happy place to be... I'm not sure any of us really want to be cured. So welcome to the forums, Martel! We are glad you are here!
    By gosh gochicken, were you describing me when you wrote all that??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0