Thread: Glasses cases?

Glasses cases?

I have a silly request.

My mother just noted that she needs a good case for her funky plastic sunglasses. She dislikes fabric cases; they are too flimsy for being tossed around in her purse.

Are there any good places to look for deals on good protective cases for glasses and sunglasses for EDC?

Thanks.

--WA
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Try Hazard4, they make bags and have a hard tactical glass size. You can find them on their website, and I think you can get their products on Amazon.

John

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    I have a silly request.

Are there any good places to look for deals on good protective cases for glasses and sunglasses for EDC?

Thanks.

--WA
    If you don't mind branding, it might be worth looking at Oakley. They make accessory cases in a number of styles for their sunglasses and it is quite possible that one of their hard cases or ballistic nylon "soft vault" cases might fit the bill. They also come up on eBay from time to time. I have several soft vaults in different sizes to fit various sunglasses (bit of an Oakley collector - currently 15 pairs...) and they are quite robust.

No affiliation, just many pairs of sunglasses!
    A45 crim/stl TS navy/solr A30 aub/wsbi S19 nrdc/stl P nrdc/solr CP blk/stl; SE wsbi CQPC ibrn, solr Ri aub/stl 3DCC card TSS4 wsbi K card TT solr,nrdc,blk CC card/stl PCBP solr PP navy QK frst,cyte,aub + loadsa cubes!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0