Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By enjih
  • 1 Post By jannilee

Thread: Thank you!

Red face Thank you!

Dear Everybody at Tom Bihn,

I got my first bag from you this year and love it! The craftmanship and style are awesome and I love that it's made in the US. I have been using my Little Swift hard since January and it doesn't show a single sign of wear, doesn't collect cat hair and stands up to everything. What an investment to know that we can buy a bag that is meant to last. Your customer service is awesome and I really like how open you guys are to comments, questions and concerns. So nice to see, talk to and hear from real people! I thought since I appreciate all you do - I should tell you! Thank you very much.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enjih View Post
    Dear Everybody at Tom Bihn,

I got my first bag from you this year and love it! The craftmanship and style are awesome and I love that it's made in the US. I have been using my Little Swift hard since January and it doesn't show a single sign of wear, doesn't collect cat hair and stands up to everything. What an investment to know that we can buy a bag that is meant to last. Your customer service is awesome and I really like how open you guys are to comments, questions and concerns. So nice to see, talk to and hear from real people! I thought since I appreciate all you do - I should tell you! Thank you very much.
    Aw, thank you. I'm glad you love your bags! I've shared your post with the entire crew!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I flew out of Calgary today, carrying my cork swift and one of the security people positively fondled it! I was worried she would confiscate it on the grounds that it was too lovely to travel with someone as ordinary as me.

The wf and synapse (on my travel buddy's back)were also present but did not receive the adoration they deserved. If only you made clothes as well as bags! Sigh!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0