Thread: Nice Mouse Pad?

Question Nice Mouse Pad?

I just bought a refurbished "Fall-2012" iMac from the Apple Store. It arrived with Apple's Bluetooth mini-keyboard and "Magic Mouse". I like it so far. It beats having no modern machine at all, since my aging MacBook Pro recently died on me.

The underside of the Magic Mouse is not terribly agreeable to the cheap wooden-surfaced table the iMac is currently setting on, nor is the table agreeable to the bottom of my arm. Where can I find a nice, high-quality mousepad that will stand up to wear and exposure to human hands/perspiration, and made a nice place to rest your wrist? (I haven't had to worry about this for years, as I grew very accustomed to using my MacBook Pro's trackpad. I do like the Magic Mouse's gesture abilities and right-clicking, though.)
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

ceb
    I've stopped using mousepads when they replaced the ball with a laser for just that reason. After a short while the pads start looking ratty so I just use a pad of paper. I can jot down notes and remove the top sheet when it starts to curl or otherwise look unsightly.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

I seldom use mouse pads myself anymore, also, but my fellow and graphic designer cousin both swear by func pads: Func | Surface 1030 L - Gameplay. Perfected.

^ Thanks for the Func link.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0