Like Tree11Likes
  • 8 Post By Chamonix
  • 1 Post By Chamonix
  • 1 Post By Ginkgo
  • 1 Post By Kichen$ink

Thread: Hello! I'm new here.

Thumbs up Hello! I'm new here.

Hi! I've been lurking for the past while. I'm a student who recently moved for my studies and have been looking at the fantastic boxing day deals at the stores. There's a certain large screen laptop that's just yelling my name!!! I'm thinking, I gots to get me a new Tom Bihn bag to go with it...or maybe I'm just coming up with an excuse to get a new carrying case LOL...either way, I've had my TB backpack for some time now and it's held up very well. Good stuff!
    ----------------
    plus tard...

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the 'like' and thanks for the warm welcome!!!
    ----------------
    plus tard...

Welcome! Now you have to tell us what else you need/want to carry in your bag and which TB you might be tossing up buying. We are very interested in the details here at the TB Forums!
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

Welcome to the club Chamonix

Welcome Chamonix! New here myself and happy to be part of the TB-lovers community :-)

Hi wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes every body!
    Ya know kellie16, I'm really liking the size of the Blac/Black/Wasabi Empire Builder. But I wonder if the Steel/Iberian Cadet would fit a larger laptop like with a 17" screen with a brain cell...I actually would really love to get an even LARGER laptop screen!!! ha ha
    ----------------
    plus tard...

Welcome Chamonix!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Hello! I'm new to the forums too. I first heard about Tom Bihn when my boyfriend first bought his Brain Bag a couple of years ago. He wanted a high quality, Made in the USA bag for his travels, and he sure got it in the Brain Bag!

As for me, I dipped my toe into the Tom Bihn waters with an older model Plum/Wasabi Ristretto I bought on ebay earlier last year. I've since acquired more bags (Cardinal?/Steel Aeronaut and the new Black/Black/Wasabi Smart Alec!), and I snuck in some Tom Bihn accessories just for me, when my boyfriend was ordering a holiday gift for his dad. Now I'm the happy owner of a Wasabi Travel Tray, Turquoise 3D Clear Organizer Cube, Kiwi Kit, and Safety Whistle. I've got a scary loooong wish list of what I want to order next. I'm waiting to see what the updated Side Effect will look like.

Thanks so much for these forums! I've already found the information here to be invaluable. I've got a trip coming up, so I'll have questions for sure.
    Darcy likes this.

Welcome Ginkgo!
    Ginkgo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamonix View Post
    Hi wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes every body! ...I actually would really love to get an even LARGER laptop screen!!! ha ha
    haha, I am actually on a quest to get smaller and will be sizing down to an iPad mini when they go Retina (or I just can't wait anymore!). The thought that I can carry it in my Field Journal, and my Field Journal in my Co-Pilot appeals enormously!
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0