Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree512Likes

Thread: Tom Bihn Forum Pets

Our Cairn Terriers Jasper and Stella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    This thread is seriously making me re-examine my "no pets til I can spend more time at home" plan! That or find another job with less travel. Hmmm...
    Both my partner and myself are very lucky, really, in that we both work from home. L is self-employed, working in property lettings, while I work for a more-or-less-enlightened employer (media industry) where my line management appreciates that I can do what I do just as well from home, for the most part, and cost them a chunk less dosh into the bargain. Meanwhile I have more disposable income and we can support a houseful of critters... aside from the dogs (6 of them), our feline colony numbers in double figures... and most of the cats are rescue / rehome / adopted strays.

Mind you, at the moment I'm feeling somewhat frazzled since L fractured a tibial plateau about a month ago, since when I'm chief cook / bottlewasher/walker of dogs/wrangler of felines / etc etc etc...
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    I'll see your Cairn Terriers and raise you a bedful of hounds (5 of them) including a Scottie!

Name:  bedful.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  225.8 KB

From left to right: Tiefer the Scottie, Titch the Rottie cross, Talwyn the Golden, Tequila the Lurcher, and Tressa the Golden. The big lump is my other half!

(extra points for spotting the TB product in the picture...)
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    Both my partner and myself are very lucky, really, in that we both work from home. L is self-employed, working in property lettings, while I work for a more-or-less-enlightened employer (media industry) where my line management appreciates that I can do what I do just as well from home, for the most part, and cost them a chunk less dosh into the bargain. Meanwhile I have more disposable income and we can support a houseful of critters... aside from the dogs (6 of them), our feline colony numbers in double figures... and most of the cats are rescue / rehome / adopted strays.

Mind you, at the moment I'm feeling somewhat frazzled since L fractured a tibial plateau about a month ago, since when I'm chief cook / bottlewasher/walker of dogs/wrangler of felines / etc etc etc...
    Hope your partner is mending well, and I'm sure you'll be juggling everything expertly in no time, hang in there!
    @everyone
    The pets are all adorable! Wishing them all good health for a long long time. (And their humans too)

Makeshift cat bed (AKA mesh organizer cube). He can't get enough of TB products, apparently. I worry TBAS is a zoonotic condition.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    I'll see your Cairn Terriers and raise you a bedful of hounds (5 of them) including a Scottie!

Name:  bedful.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  225.8 KB

From left to right: Tiefer the Scottie, Titch the Rottie cross, Talwyn the Golden, Tequila the Lurcher, and Tressa the Golden. The big lump is my other half!

(extra points for spotting the TB product in the picture...)
    TRAVEL TRAY!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

First there were Rottweilers, then I downsized to Yorkshires and finally to Persians.

Now I am pet less...

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eWalker; 05-25-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

Oh my, they are a good looking group. I too had a yorkie, before Oliver. She was 3.5 pounds and we lived together for 14 years. Oliver is a goofy little guy and I love him but I still miss my girl. She's been gone since 2006. Hope you find a new buddy when you're ready.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Oh my, they are a good looking group. I too had a yorkie, before Oliver. She was 3.5 pounds and we lived together for 14 years. Oliver is a goofy little guy and I love him but I still miss my girl. She's been gone since 2006. Hope you find a new buddy when you're ready.
    Moose
    I have a problem replacing with same breed... So I try to find something very distinct to move on... And I always have more then one so they will have their own pets also!

Last edited by eWalker; 05-26-2014 at 10:24 AM.
    Moose likes this.

I have a ferret, am I the only one? here she is
    Name:  1017466_10151660972163339_204878383_n.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  83.1 KB

ETA: @makroftar I edited your post so your image would show up inline, instead of requiring clicking through a link. Hope that's OK. It's a great picture! moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 05-27-2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Made image appear inline instead of through link

What a bundle of cuteness and contenement. My buds are really cute when sleeping. They are saving up for hysteria later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by makroftar View Post
    I have a ferret, am I the only one? here she is https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/...04878383_n.jpg
    I had three! Two males, Max & Mini and one female, Molly!

Name:  2014-05-24 11.48.29.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  744.2 KB

Our newest Wheatie...Keegan. A very ecstatic rider.
    --------------------------------

OMG Keegan is remarkably adorable!!! Wheatie. Is that a Wheaton Terrier? Looks right.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0