Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: Tom Bihn Forum Pets

Hi Milking, does Renton sleep on the silk he produces? Maybe I should start with does he sleep? How do you know when he is stressed? Is there a particular behavior he exhibits?
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Hi Milking, does Renton sleep on the silk he produces? Maybe I should start with does he sleep? How do you know when he is stressed? Is there a particular behavior he exhibits?
    Often they line their burrows with silk, like wall to wall carpet. I'm not sure if they sleep in the traditional sense, I've never heard him snoring but he does have periods where he isn't as active. Renton is pretty relaxed but when he is agitated he will rear back in a defensive manner. Tarantulas that are constantly stressed often have bald patches on their backsides from flicking their hairs.
    Moose likes this.

Dear Renton,

Can you use your spidey sense to tell us what new upcoming Tom Bihn products/colors might be on the horizon? Do you have the ability to predict game winners, like Paul the Octopus during the 2010 World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Dear Renton,

Can you use your spidey sense to tell us what new upcoming Tom Bihn products/colors might be on the horizon? Do you have the ability to predict game winners, like Paul the Octopus during the 2010 World Cup?
    He can't say too much but he was a big fan of the 4th of July/Spider-Man pocket pouch colour scheme, he thought it was a fitting tribute to his own personal hero. We tried out the prototype for the never released "citizen arachnid" but realized it just wasn't for us, it only fit a tube of lipgloss anyways. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with it but I did win some good money on the 2010 world cup final, but that was just following my pattern of betting on whatever team Xabi Alonso is playing on, between the 2005 UEFA champions league, 2006 FA cup, 2008 euro cup, 2010 World Cup and 2012 euro cup I have probably won about 4 months wages from it.

Name:  aggie.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  421.4 KB
    Fluffy cat with Imago.

This is Bette. She took up residence with us 11 years ago at the age of 2. She's slowing down a little now, but still every ounce a Brittany.

Name:  Bette.JPG
Views: 432
Size:  25.2 KB
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

This is Jessie AKA The Pizza Monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

What's that you say? Tom Bihn makes cat toys?

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 11.31.32 PM.png
Views: 297
Size:  635.5 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 11.31.47 PM.png
Views: 301
Size:  585.0 KB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bags: Western Flyer, Pilot, Brain Bag, Medium Café Bag

This is Oliver before going to the groomer yesterday.
    Name:  Oliver 1.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  44.1 KB

This is Oliver after visting the groomer.
    Name:  Oliver 2.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  38.1 KB

Oliver is a little velcro dog. Every twig, leaf and pine needle sticks, or did stick, to him. We've had three walks since coming back from the groomer and not one twig came in the house with us. I'm jazzed.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Please tell Oliver that he looks very handsome.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Please tell Oliver that he looks very handsome.
    Yeah, puppy cuts, Oliver's styling, is where small dogs ease of maintenance are at.

The show cuts are very high maintenance.
    Moose and eWalker like this.

Ack this thread makes me want to squeeze the bejeezus out of something ridiculously cute.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Smile Titch...

Here's our latest canine addition, Titch. He's a Rottweiler/Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross, he's coming up to 8 months old, and we adopted him as a rescue dog. My partner does followup calls for a local dog rescue charity, we got a phone call out of the blue a bit before Christmas last year. The conversation went something like...
    "Are you something to do with Dogs Friends?"
    'er... yes?'
    "Well there's this pup that needs rehoming..."
    'ok?'
    "He can't be rehomed right now but he's being passed around friends and family because his owner can't cope"
    'call us when he's ready to pick up'
    "OK."

Here's the worried little pup we brought home...

Name:  titch_13wks.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  129.6 KB

The original plan was to pick up the then 13-week-old pup, bring him home, settle him in with our pack (5 other dogs, all female) and foster him for a few weeks before putting him up for permanent rehoming.

What actually happened was that we picked him up, he sat on my partner's lap in the car on the way home, then about halfway home this worried looking little lad snuggled into my other half, looked up and licked L's chin. At which point we kind of knew he wasn't going anywhere other than home...

And this is how that beautiful little pup looks now!

Name:  titch_may2014.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  195.0 KB
    A45 crim/stl TS navy/solr A30 aub/wsbi S19 nrdc/stl P nrdc/solr CP blk/stl; SE wsbi CQPC ibrn, solr Ri aub/stl 3DCC card TSS4 wsbi K card TT solr,nrdc,blk CC card/stl PCBP solr PP navy QK frst,cyte,aub + loadsa cubes!

This thread is seriously making me re-examine my "no pets til I can spend more time at home" plan! That or find another job with less travel. Hmmm...
    eWalker likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0