Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Tom Bihn Forum Pets

Hi Milking, does Renton sleep on the silk he produces? Maybe I should start with does he sleep? How do you know when he is stressed? Is there a particular behavior he exhibits?
    SE in olive, plum S19, SE, pouches and Field Journal. uv S19, Shop Bag, Yarn Sack and organizer Pouches. Synapse25 in steel/uv. Medium Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, SE, Swift & Kit in black. Absolute Strap, steel Kit and small dyneema Pouch, wrist straps, kiwi Swift, Citizen Canine & Kit. Abergine Tri Star, Kit and SE. Wasibi & uv Organizer Cube Pouches, July 4th pouch, December 2011 & 2012 Mystery Gift, 2013 parapack mystery gift and last but not least I'm proud FOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Hi Milking, does Renton sleep on the silk he produces? Maybe I should start with does he sleep? How do you know when he is stressed? Is there a particular behavior he exhibits?
    Often they line their burrows with silk, like wall to wall carpet. I'm not sure if they sleep in the traditional sense, I've never heard him snoring but he does have periods where he isn't as active. Renton is pretty relaxed but when he is agitated he will rear back in a defensive manner. Tarantulas that are constantly stressed often have bald patches on their backsides from flicking their hairs.
    Moose likes this.

Dear Renton,

Can you use your spidey sense to tell us what new upcoming Tom Bihn products/colors might be on the horizon? Do you have the ability to predict game winners, like Paul the Octopus during the 2010 World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Dear Renton,

Can you use your spidey sense to tell us what new upcoming Tom Bihn products/colors might be on the horizon? Do you have the ability to predict game winners, like Paul the Octopus during the 2010 World Cup?
    He can't say too much but he was a big fan of the 4th of July/Spider-Man pocket pouch colour scheme, he thought it was a fitting tribute to his own personal hero. We tried out the prototype for the never released "citizen arachnid" but realized it just wasn't for us, it only fit a tube of lipgloss anyways. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with it but I did win some good money on the 2010 world cup final, but that was just following my pattern of betting on whatever team Xabi Alonso is playing on, between the 2005 UEFA champions league, 2006 FA cup, 2008 euro cup, 2010 World Cup and 2012 euro cup I have probably won about 4 months wages from it.
    Ginkgo likes this.

Name:  aggie.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  421.4 KB
    Fluffy cat with Imago.

This is Bette. She took up residence with us 11 years ago at the age of 2. She's slowing down a little now, but still every ounce a Brittany.

Name:  Bette.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  25.2 KB
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

This is Jessie AKA The Pizza Monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0