Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree470Likes

Thread: Tom Bihn Forum Pets

Volunteer Moderator
    Wow! some terrific pictures here. Thanks to @rlandis for starting this thread. And I remember seeing that leash in the blog photos (under the notice that they had a few more of that pattern left), and thinking what a great color combination it was. @Moose that's a great picture of Oliver in your Swift, and Finney, your evil cat, looks gorgeous.

moriond

I got that same leash as a gift, and was sorry they didn't buy it from Tom Bihn. It's even better looking in person. It's 28 degrees in Nashville, so our walks are a different kind of adventure.
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

@davys - Mulloch - who is I assume is the pale coloured beauty on the left of your picture - is (facially at least) the spitting image of our youngest Golden, Tressa. We have 3 Goldens:
    Teg (4 years old)

Name:  Teg the Beautiful.jpg
Views: 1181
Size:  516.7 KB

Talwyn (2 and a bit) and Tressa (2)

Name:  Talwyn and Tressa.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  405.3 KB

plus a Scottie girl called Tiefer, pictured here when she was a lot smaller than she is now...

Name:  Tiefer the Terror.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  472.5 KB

All our girls *LOVE* their Tom Bihn Citizen Canine - I bought one for my partner as a birthday present last year and it is used to carry little nuggets of dried beef as treats. We cut the tail end of the Sunday roast up into little pieces and dry it off in the oven on a very low heat over several hours, then use it to, ahem, motivate them.

What beautiful Goldens, not only is Tressa like Mulloch, but I can also see a big similarity between Talwyn and Dileas. You've certainly cornered the market in the Scottish breeds when you add Tiefer into the mix...10 out of 10 for you! Funny that you've got 3 ladies, and I've got 3 boys.

@Rick, sorry to hear about Bo but he must have been a smasher if he looked just like Dileas. However Rowdy looks full of character as well, and I wish you long, happy time together.

Here's our critters:

Kibbles, our Lab/Border Collie? rescue
    Name:  IMG_0041.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  877.4 KB

Vanilla, our sweet hammy
    Name:  IMG_1879.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  556.6 KB

Chickens, all hens. L to R Penny, Buster, Kona, Rocky, & Butter
    Name:  IMG_1467.JPG
Views: 653
Size:  492.8 KB
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Hi there! This is Pawsom, my blue heeler. I adopted her about 6 years ago from cattle dog rescue. We both LOVE training and work in agility, rally, treibball and are members of Dog Scouts of America. It was the Citizen Canine that introduced me to Tom Bihn stuff. Name:  IMG_0362(2).jpg
Views: 637
Size:  95.7 KB

Carson (left) and Brady (right)

Name:  32D6F63E-D94F-4887-8249-37EEFABE96F9-9397-00000B8DD32425EA.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  160.4 KB
    --------------------------------

Maddie

Here is a photo of Maddie, just before we adopted her from Safe Harbor Labs. Maddie is a mellow dog in town--loves to fetch a good squeaky toy and woof at squirrels. At the cabin, she's a whole other dog, on patrol. She loves the mountains. We keep a very close eye on her when we take her for a hike, but... Maddie: 3, Chipmunks: 0.

Name:  Mattieface.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  128.6 KB

Maddie looks...Delicious
    Gorgeous eyes,too.

My little dudes at Alki, several years ago:

Name:  2971347777_81a19e6f93_z.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  114.9 KB

Kobe Our Golden Retriever.

Here is our Favorite Pet. Kobe.
    He loves Tom Bihn also.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is Turbo. when we got him he was this size of a 1/2 liter water bottle-plus a tail. He weighed in at 2 pounds 6. He is about 7 pounds now, but won't get bigger than 9 (unless he discovers that bacon is something more than a wonderful smell).

Poor beast could not lift his head when the leash was attached for a long time. We had to get a 6 foot leather leash for the puppy class- a very strict instructor. Poor Turbo really can't manage it, even now.

How heavy is a Krebs leash? could my teeny doxie manage it?Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 442
Size:  208.3 KB

Lora

edited to add--the real concerns are the heaviness of the clip as well as the leash. little fellow imagines that he is a big tough badger hunter, but only off leash. On leash, he seems like he is pulling a sled or something.
    Last edited by lomo; 02-21-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Dog and grand dogs. The blonde dog is Ariel - mixed breed shelter dog. The black dogs are Hank and Stella, both mixed breeds. Hank is a shelter dog. They all came outside while I was photographing my new Freudian Slip and WF/TS PCBP.

Name:  dogs with pcbp feb13.JPG
Views: 566
Size:  127.5 KB

bunchgrass - Those sweet doggie expressions seem to say "Where's our Citizen Canine?" ;-)
    Darcy and backpack like this.

Citizen Canine was in the house, but I grabbed some treats out of it on my way out the door.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0