Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: Jeff Keller's SF-based Digital Camera Resource Page, 1998-2013

Jeff Keller's SF-based Digital Camera Resource Page, 1998-2013

For 12 years, I have visited Jeff Keller's famous San Francisco-based Digital Camera Resource Page web-site, an independent news and reviews site dedicated to digital cameras. Jeff is ten years younger than me, and so far has had a distinguished career in computerization, photography and writing that would stack up to ten ordinary people. Sadly, at the end of 2012 the DCRP site will shut down permanently and Jeff will move to Seattle to become an editor at the Digital Photography Review site. The money dried up and Jeff is moving on. What a shame. Whenever anyone asked me about digital cameras, I always referred them to Jeff's site.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Jeff is a cool guy who is from the Bay Area and is moving to Seattle. Hmm... reminds you of somebody?

Oh wow - I had no idea about DCRP! Sad. It was a great site and helped me make camera purchasing decisions.

sue

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0