Like Tree12Likes
  • 7 Post By Moose
  • 3 Post By Moose
  • 2 Post By Moose

Thread: Citizen Canine

Citizen Canine

For some time now I've wanted a kiwi Citizen Canine. It has seemed a bit silly since I no longer have a dog. My 14 year old three pound yorkie passed away a few years ago. Some of you may remember I am now serving a beautiful but totally evil cat.

Well, it is now time for my Citizen Canine. Today I commited to adopting a eight pound yorkie maltese mix from his foster mom in Lousiana. With luck I'll pick him up this weekend. He is adorable and I'm sure we'll do just fine together. Him and the cat, well, that will take some time. A lot of time actually but we'll figure it out.

Thanks for listening, I'm very excited,
    Moose
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Moose; 11-27-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

nsh
    Congrats on your newest family member!! You will have to let us know how it all goes once he comes home with you. We are hoping to adopt our first dog this summer too.

That's wonderful! I'm sure he'll love the Citizen Canine!

Well it is done. Oliver is firmly moved into our home and my heart if not the cat's just yet. They have several details to resolve. I ordered Oliver's kiwi Citizen Canine this evening. It will match my Swift. Of course no order would be complete without a aubergine Tri Star and a couple of the new Organizer Cubes. My Visa card grunted, I smiled. Beau (hope I spelled that correctly) was wonderful.

I am feeling the first hint of TBAS though.

Take care,
    Moose
    PS, was going to add photos of Oliver but all he wanted was to roll over on his back. Not a very flattering pose. Maybe later.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm so happy for you guys and Oliver! Can't wait to see photos (when he's feeling a little more up to it.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Good morning,
    Well my order arrived yesterday but, believe it or not I have not opened the box. Oliver and I had our first doggy boot camp training yesterday. Oliver did much better than I did. Our trainer, a former Marine, is wonderful with both of us. He said it is obvious Oliver knows the drill, me, not so much yet.

I am going to try to save our package opening for Christmas. Wonder if I can pull it off. It won't be easy knowing what goodies are in there.
    Take care,
    Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 12-20-2012 at 02:40 AM.
    backpack and darbs like this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0