Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By rlandis
  • 1 Post By dwright17

Thread: Meet ROWDY

Meet ROWDY

Rocky – adoption pending | East C.A.N.

Above, please find a link to meet Rowdy, a 13 week old rescue puppy I'm adopting next week. I know, his name says Rocky....the shelter was naming him that because they think his paws look like boxing gloves...but after an afternoon visit with this young man, I think Rowdy is a more appropriate name.

Rowdy and his 8 siblings, and mother, were abandoned by some creeps, whom I'd love to meet one day....the mother died, and a good samaritan in their neighborhood took the pups to a shelter. They were cared for by a Vet and his staff, then placed in foster homes, and now ready to go to their forever homes.

I guess it's time for me to order one of those beautiful Purple Krebs leashes from the TB website.

Richard
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

Aww! He's beautiful. Thanks for rescuing him!

Ohhh such a cute puppy!!!

I'm sad to hear he was abandoned, but very heartened that he found a forever home with you. **hugs** ^_^

I hope all his siblings find forever homes, too!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

nsh
    So happy to hear that Rowdy has you for family! Adorable pup. We want to adopt a dog this summer- you will have to let us all know how puppy training goes. Are you going to pick up some TB canine products? I already have some saved on my wish list for the day when I become a real dog owner Happy Thanksgiving!!

What a beautiful puppy! Oh, excuse me, handsome. Thank you so much for your contribution to the rescue of shelter animals!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0