Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: coffee lovers.

coffee lovers.

Impress Coffee Brewer by Gamila Company: Aly & Beth Khalifa — Kickstarter

great idea and i would think that it would fit perfectly in that water bottle section of the synapse or the pilot or even the curved section of the tristar and wester flyer.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

I love this idea, but missed the Kickstarter. If possible, please update and let us know if the Coffee Brewer fits in the Tom Bihn bags you mention.

hey valpok

you can message the makers of the project to see if you can still order one and i will update this immense thread whether the cup will fit in the synapse.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I really wish I'd been keeping up here regularly. I would have loved to back that project! Maybe next time?

Eric

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0