Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: EDC Notebooks

I've fallen in love with the Louis Vuitton agenda. It's the perfect small size for EDC, made well, classy, but here's the catch- what is essentially an empty 6 ring little binder costs $350. If I buy this I'm pretty sure my BF will send me to the ER to get my head examined. The only other pocket size agenda in binder style ( need to be able to remove and add paper) seems to be Filofax. But I can't find them in stores. I'd like to see it in person before I buy. Suggestions?
    Last edited by TOBaggirl; 08-05-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBaggirl View Post
    I've fallen in love with the Louis Vuitton agenda. It's the perfect small size for EDC, made well, classy, but here's the catch- what is essentially an empty 6 ring little binder costs $350. If I buy this I'm pretty sure my BF will send me to the ER to get my head examined. The only other pocket size agenda in binder style ( need to be able to remove and add paper) seems to be Filofax. But I can't find them in stores. I'd like to see it in person before I buy. Suggestions?
    Maybe Tom is going to release a pocket size FJN?

In the meantime, check small and big box stationary stores, especially now that it is back to school, you might find what your need.

Do the same with scrapbook stores and craft stores as well as pen stores.

You may wish to explore and post you question on the Fountain Pen Network. The forum "Paper and Pen Paraphernalia" is full of posts about all things notebook. Many helpful people will respond.

Apparently Laywine's in Yorkville carries them. If you don't object to black i have two smallish filofax binders i no longer use that are looking for a good home. I would measure and take pics but I am in Paris and they are in Calgary.

Quote Originally Posted by jannilee View Post
    Apparently Laywine's in Yorkville carries them. If you don't object to black i have two smallish filofax binders i no longer use that are looking for a good home. I would measure and take pics but I am in Paris and they are in Calgary.
    Thank you for your generous offer. I bought a pocket Filofax from their website (only $21!) and some inserts from Laywines. I've been learning about 6 hole punches, washi tape, paper cutters, Lamy pens (Im more of a pencil girl)...etc... who knew all this neat stuff existed? Not me. I'm having fun with this now. :-) If TB made a small version of the journal I'd be all over it.

I've been using the Moleskine Evernote Squared edition. Right now I'm carrying the large one. I like the dotted square ruling on the pages... I don't always scan to Evernote, but when I do, the ruling disappears and I get a nice clear image. Also they come with a set of stickers that Evernote recognizes and thus can act as a tag within the Evernote system. Also the embossing on the front cover is just too cool.
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0