Thread: Looking for ID

Looking for ID

I was going to list my brand new Brain Bag on Craigslist this weekend. I am looking for an ID and thought about a trade. If you have an ID and would rather a Brain Bag, pm me.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eire View Post
    I was going to list my brand new Brain Bag on Craigslist this weekend. I am looking for an ID and thought about a trade. If you have an ID and would rather a Brain Bag, pm me.
    There's an ID Bag listed on eBay now in Black/Crimson/Steel. I happen to think the older Crimson is more striking for this bag than the current Cardinal. You might want to take a look.

moriond

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eire View Post
    Thanks. I'll take a look.
    Hope that was you who won the ID bag. Or if not, hope it was someone on these forums.

It wasn't me...I missed it . But I did get my brain bag and synapse listed on craigs list:

Tom Bihn Synapse Backpack

Tom Bihn Brain Bag Backpack

Thanks

Why are you selling your Synapse? Your initial review sounded like you really liked it. What are you using in place of it?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by uniquest View Post
    Why are you selling your Synapse? Your initial review sounded like you really liked it. What are you using in place of it?

Thanks.
    I really did like the synapse. It was originally bought for work but I prefer a messenger bag for that and so, I use my Imago. I have a Deuter I use for hiking. I'm selling most of my bags as it had gotten out of hand.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0