TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

How to add an avatar photo to your forum account

1) Click on the Settings link at the top, to the right of where it says "Welcome, yourusername"

2) Now you're on the Settings page. On the left side, you'll see "My Settings"

3) Click on "Edit Avatar" under "My Settings"

Pretty self explanatory from here!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    hi darcy!

i don't see the "edit avatar" link under "my settings." is there something that would cause it to not show up?

thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hmm, strange: that link does show up for me. I registered a new forum account to make sure everyone (even new users) could see the link and it did show up. Maybe you could email me a screen shot of what you do see.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0