Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By lonestar6

Thread: Lone Star Statements

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Katy likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Ha ha ha!

I love the ones that end: "Poorly written."

free speech is alive and well (and entertaining) on Amazon.

The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck (1939)
    “While the story did have a great moral to go along with it, it was about dirt! Dirt and migrating. Dirt and migrating and more dirt.”

Someone should have warned me to set my glass down before reading these - I had to clean the vodka and tonic off of my iPad screen after reading this one!

I wrote half of my senior thesis on Virginia Woolf, and, at times, I (like the anonymous Lone Star reviewer on Amazon) was glad she was dead and hoped she would stay that way. Which is pretty uncharitable, when you think about it, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck (1939)
    “While the story did have a great moral to go along with it, it was about dirt! Dirt and migrating. Dirt and migrating and more dirt.”

Someone should have warned me to set my glass down before reading these - I had to clean the vodka and tonic off of my iPad screen after reading this one!
    Really, it was about soil (or lack thereof ) not dirt which h is the stuff on your floors , geez :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0