Presentation Remote + Laser Pointer?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good handheld combo presentation remote control and overhead laser pointer that can do PowerPoint, Keynote and iPhoto slideshows on a Mac?

T.I.A.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Update:

I've been browsing some of the various consumer products on the web, like Kensington's Presenter Pro Remote with Green Laser (link to Kensington's page) (video link), which promises numerous features, but there is an independent reviewer on YouTube that claims the quality is not there; apparently this person had problems with the battery cover on the remote. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

With Apple now being all the rave with their ultra-portable laptops, I thought it would be easy to find an abundance of reviews and corroborated evidence to base a decision on. So far, my research seems to produce spotty results at best.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0