Suggestions for a 7" tablet

I'm looking for a 7" tablet that is not associated with any cell service provider. All I need is wifi, bluetooth and I guess, Android. Lightweight is good.

Suggestions?
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

i think your best current options are the HTC Flyer and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I'm still holding out for an iPad mini.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Not sure if this helps: I have the samsung galaxy tablet 7" with 3G service from T-Mobile. I used it as a wifi only device in the Southeastern Canada area last December. It worked well. No additional costs.

The iPad looks awesome - I swoon when I see one. But I use I use Pimlical to manage my calendars - and THAT is enough reason for me to stick to Android.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0