Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ipad Charging While Traveling????

Well, I just looked up the manual sheet, and you're right... that's what it says. BUT I did plug in both my iPad and my iPhone4, and (1) both charged and (2) I didn't burn down the hotel or anything. Maybe it charges more slowly or something.
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkdaddy View Post
    Well, I just looked up the manual sheet, and you're right... that's what it says. BUT I did plug in both my iPad and my iPhone4, and (1) both charged and (2) I didn't burn down the hotel or anything. Maybe it charges more slowly or something.
    Probably charges much more slowly. To charge the iPad at the faster rate, you've gotta have 10W just for the iPad. Most of the multi-chargers seem to be 10W total, which means anything plugged in along with the iPad will literally double your charge time.

And that was for a 1st-Gen iPad. With the new Ipad with its massive battery, it would probably be a problem. Takes much longer to charge even with its' dedicated charger.
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0