Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kmcg

Thread: cork shoes anyone?

cork shoes anyone?

I saw these cork shoes at 6pm.com, and just had to share. I can't vouch for their comfort or quality, but they would look cool with a cork swift or cork OP! (I think I failed on the photo upload, but here's a link)
    Vigotti Saby Natural Cork/Red Ferns Patent - 6pm.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I bought a pair--they come in regular and wide widths, and in red, black, and gold as the accents. I don't think they will be super-comfortable for a lot of walking, but I plan to pack them for my "need to look polished and neat" shoes and save my "sensible" shoes for major walking duty. I'm taking them to China next month, so we'll see. I'm also taking my steel, cork, and wasabi Imago. Too matchy-matchy?
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

I think it sounds like a great combo. After all, the cork on the Imago is just an accent; it's not like you're going around costumed as head-to-toe cork lady

It appears to be fairly popular now.

Manolo Blahnik Cork Pump | Nordstrom
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by flitcraft View Post
    I bought a pair--they come in regular and wide widths, and in red, black, and gold as the accents. I don't think they will be super-comfortable for a lot of walking, but I plan to pack them for my "need to look polished and neat" shoes and save my "sensible" shoes for major walking duty. I'm taking them to China next month, so we'll see. I'm also taking my steel, cork, and wasabi Imago. Too matchy-matchy?
    I NEED to see a photo!!!

love these:

and these would go nicely with the new black/hemp LS:
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    love these:

and these would go nicely with the new black/hemp LS:

OH MY GOSH! Those would look amazing with my Hemp Little Swift! I must hunt them down!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0