Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Minimalist travel and devices

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Universal Charger for all of the above (except keyboard which runs on batteries).
    Frank: could you post a link to this? I am always looking for more efficient charging devices, that work for multiple items. Thanks.
    --------------------------------

Here's a review I did of a few of them.

Gear Review: Brigade of the Light*Chargers

You might also want to check out the chargers made by Gomadic. Everything I've purchased from them has been excellent and their customer service is excellent.

http://www.gomadic.com/
    Last edited by Frank II; 10-27-2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Added info on Gomadic
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Frank, I read your review several weeks ago with great interest, and you've sold me on the PPU clip, which looks perfect for one of my upcoming trips. I meant to thank you earlier!

It depends on the trip. If it's for a conference, I bring my iPad and my Kindle. If it's for a holiday, maybe I bring an iPod Touch but often not even that. I'm a gadget freak but like to have breaks. I also tend to worry about my electronics when I travel so not having them makes me more relaxed.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Frank, I read your review several weeks ago with great interest, and you've sold me on the PPU clip, which looks perfect for one of my upcoming trips. I meant to thank you earlier!
    I could have sworn I posted this exact same post elsewhere but I can't find it now. Thanks from me as well, Frank! I now own a PPU clip which will serve me well on further adventures!

I have a new portable back-up charger for small devices being sent to me next week. Very small, very lightweight. I'll try to put a review up as soon as possible on my website.

That is....after I do the Tom Bihn product reviews that need to get done.
    Last edited by Frank II; 11-26-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0