Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Any bloggers out there? Advice needed...

You might also have a look at Create a free travel blog - TravelPod, as it's very user friendly and easy to use (and also "free").

keb
    Thanks monkeylady! In true TB fashion, I'm already thinking that if enough people don't hate it and some actually start to read it, then I'll need a new Macbook Air so I can be a little more efficient, and if I need a new Air, I'm gonna need a Cadet...
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Of course...and what's your holdup?
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

keb
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Of course...and what's your holdup?
    Ha... Three of them. Two-legged female creatures that roam my house, requiring food and stuff. My wife says we're responsible for them, even though I'm pretty sure they were her idea and I just went along with it. Four-legged ones too, which I know are her fault.

(Actually, only my oldest knows I'm even doing it. The other ones will find out eventually, but I'm trying to minimize contact between my Alter Ego -- didn't Maverick and I once have a thread about a bag with that name? -- and my real life, at least for now. You know, just in case the intersection were to open some tiny and otherwise insignificant hole in the universe and lock me into a continuous loop of my regular profession!)
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0