Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

IS Maverick missing?

Please excuse me if I missed something someplace along the line, but, I've not seen postings or new videos from Maverick for awhile. Has anyone else noticed this too?
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I was wondering the same thing, but I assumed his work or something was keeping him away.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

I was wondering the same thing. It's been awhile since I've seen any new video that starts..."Hi folks."
    Last edited by Frank II; 10-02-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

I thought I saw him edit some picture links about a month ago, but I could be wrong.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

dorayme, FrankII,
    Whew, thank you so much. I've been wanting to ask for awhile but thought I was the only one wondering. It could very well be that a busy summer with family and work has kept him away. Thanks again, I feel better knowing I'm not totally off my nut, this time.

misterN, that very well could be. It is completly possible I missed something. I try to pay attention but sometimes life gets in the way and a post will go by before I see it.
    Take care,
    Moose

I was wondering also.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Me too. In fact, I have been a bit worried ---since I felt really strange not to have seen him on the forum at all. So I sent him a private message, but that came back saying box was full.
    Dary or Katy: I hope you can let us know. Just hope he and his family are doing well; that is all.

08-24-2011 01:40 PM
    maverick

i am so planning a trip to the beach!

Maverick posted that in late August.

With a move, school starting and most probably lots of work, he might have little time to hang out here.

Or he is setting up his new video area and getting ready to make Tom Bihn fans really happy with awesome videos of the new things created by Tom and his wonderful team on their new machines!

Hi backpack,
    Thank you, I completly missed that post. I kinda figured family, move and work things could be a bit hectic. I'm going with setting the new video area for us, I'm sure you're right.
    Take care,
    Moose

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0