Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ice Cream

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Did someone say salted caramel ice cream?

Here's what to do with this recipe: make some blondies, but instead of baking them in a 9x13 pan, bake them in two 8x8 pans. Put the ice cream on top of one pan of blondies, and put the other pan of blondies on top of the ice cream layer. Freeze until solid. Best ice cream sandwiches ever. You can gild the lily by slicing the sandwiches up and dipping half of each one into some ganache. Just saying.
    Now that's just evil... I like it!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

keb
    Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Here's what to do with this recipe: make some blondies, but instead of baking them in a 9x13 pan, bake them in two 8x8 pans. Put the ice cream on top of one pan of blondies, and put the other pan of blondies on top of the ice cream layer. Freeze until solid. Best ice cream sandwiches ever. You can gild the lily by slicing the sandwiches up and dipping half of each one into some ganache. Just saying.
    Oh Goodness!

keb

Or.... leave them all together frozen in the pan, coat it in meringue, hot oven for a few min and a little brulee torch, and that would be one psychotic Baked Alaska... I bet you could see Russia from your house if you ate that!!
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

FYI!!!!

Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream - our homemade ice cream cookbook!

It has a salted caramel ice cream recipe AND meyer lemon (plus others..but.. those don't matter). I may or may not have already put in my order..
    tCook likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

No thread like this would be complete without...

You scream
    I scream!
    We ALL scream...

...for ICE CREAM!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
    TXGirl likes this.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Oh my! Perhaps it's a blessing that I am a long way from Seattle...even the cover photo of the cookbook is testing my will power!....to get a plane ticket!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0