Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Your photos!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Your photos!

We get to see your awesome photos of our bags, but we'd like to see photos you take of other stuff, too. Post them (or links to them) here!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

What I did last weekend: went on a hard cider tasting tour in Port Townsend! It was great fun. This location, Finnriver, had a cool dog hanging out near the tasting room.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

here is a photo i took of my daughter, about 14 months old :

aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas

today was my oldest son's first day at camp. He and his brother miss eachother.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Summer Photos

Some pictures of my little cousins by our pool at my place. I also have a whole ton of pictures on a USB stick of the union protests that were going on in February and March--but those will have to wait for another day.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

I have been playing around with Lightroom 3 and I came up with this. Really no photo editing done to it. Just added watermark + resize.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

This was my entry this year for my State Fair's juried Fine Arts Show. I didn't get in. :-(

Abandoned Places #3
    Flinx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellziggy View Post
    This was my entry this year for my State Fair's juried Fine Arts Show. I didn't get in. :-(

Abandoned Places #3
    Very cool! I love abandoned building photography. I've followed this website for quite some time, perhaps you'll like it too: Opacity - Abandoned Photography and Urban Exploration
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Watchtower in Rhotenburg, Germany

Name:  IMG_0318.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  39.8 KB

I have always been fond of this picture. The sky is impossibly blue and the odd angle shot of the tower is interesting...
    Katy and Maria like this.

Oh keep up the good work of posting these beautiful photos everyone! Beautiful! Wonderful idea for a post topic Darcy! Thank you.

I've been off the Forum for a few weeks, with a bit of family babysitting - i've missed redingote posts each day- and to come back and see these! WOW! (See how much you miss when you have been away?)

I look forward to checking out these photos and hope to add a few too!

Cheers!

A night picture (honestly!)

This was a night shot. In retrospect, I think I probably should have forced the camera only to go with a 4 second shot time versus a 6 second shot time. It's still pretty neat though.

Edit: I didn't have a tripod, so I had to rest it up against my stepfather's Jeep Liberty. I probably should invest in a tripod... and maybe one of those gorilla mount thingies too.
    Maria and jeffmac like this.

Name:  IMG_0146.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  89.3 KBName:  IMG_1373.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  92.0 KBName:  IMG_1096.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  104.3 KBName:  IMG_1015.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  81.2 KB

Playing with my new Canon G12, and my cat is my favourite model. (Sometimes he tires of the paparazzi!)
    My favourite shot is where he is batting at the toy and I got the shot while it was in the air.

What a handsome cat! (I was going to say beautiful, but I didn't want to offend his masculine sensibilities.) And how good of him to condescend to allow you to take photos of him.

Oh my gosh Maria!

Photo 2 is ridiculously adorable!!! You have a bergan turbo track! Does your kitty like it? I bought one for baxter, he seemed interested when I was putting it together and was excited to see what the new toy was, after it was put together he looked at it and walked away, never to be interested again. In fact, I think Odie enjoyed the toy more than baxter!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

ncb4 - thank you for the compliment on his behalf. I am biased, but happen to think him quite handsome too. Sometimes he sees me pick up the camera, and walks away!

Katy - he prefers the round-about to the race track. He will play with them both on his own, but it helps if I sit there and do the work for him. I bought a packet of ping pong balls to put in the tracks too - they will bounce out, which fascinates him. (Ping pong balls are also good to put in an empty bathtub - acts like a playpen for him!) I noticed he also likes me to place a large piece of tissue paper over the round-about track. Somehow the "prey" cannot see him through the paper and he can pounce upon the balls racing about and the noise of the crinkled paper helps too.

Have you tried the ball that lights up? (It goes with their round-about track called "Star Chaser".) You can buy them separately without having to buy a whole new track. He likes that one too - you hit it and it lights up. If you cannot find one - let me know and I'll send them along. My pet supply shop carries them.

I've attached the only photo I can find of the light-up ball when it is "on". Plus the tissue, plus the bath tub "play pen."
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0