Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeffmac

Thread: Cup of coffee and...

Cup of coffee and...

Anybody else start the day with a strong cup of coffee and the TB forums?

OK, so this morning make that, make my sweet wife breakfast in bed and THEN drink a cup of coffee when I should be cleaning the mess up in the kitchen (I am getting to it...)

This is a great group of people and I hope you all have a fabulous day, PARTICULARLY all the Moms out there!

I started mine with the TB forums, but wishing I had a Starbucks Vanilla Latte & breakfast in bed to go along with it
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I was thinking of Janine this weekend! Her last forum post was around the 18th of April. It must be close to the big day/maybe it already happened.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes