Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Kittens!

Eric - with Hamish and Dougal, you'll soon find out there is a great deal brewing behind their eyes! Usually it is trouble too! Cats are wonderful, enchating creatures...but still quite wild.

I too think the blue eyes are lovely too! Thank you again. (And to Katy too!)

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Eric - with Hamish and Dougal, you'll soon find out there is a great deal brewing behind their eyes! Usually it is trouble too! Cats are wonderful, enchating creatures...but still quite wild.

I too think the blue eyes are lovely too! Thank you again. (And to Katy too!)
    They are my fifth and sixth kittens (I got my first on my seventh birthday) and I've had around half a dozen adult rescue cats, so I've plenty of experience. You can never have enough of kittens though. This pair are 11 weeks old today, and full of mischief! Especially Hamish. He gets in to everything and climbs on anything. He particularly likes to sit on my 5,000 ($7,500) Linn Hi-Fi turntable! Not very popular, but its hard to stop him as he's one hell of an acrobat and he's too cute to get too angry with.

Thank you Maria (and Katy and Eric)- yes, she is a solid blue point.

We all love her to bits, she is great with the kids.

Joining in on the kitty fun . Here is my Baxter. Grandpa purchased him a bed but underestimated the size of our four year old Maine Coon. It didn't stop Baxter from trying to fit in anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    JonP likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Very funny pic, Katy! He is gorgeous. I think all cats with siamese blood have their quirks. Each of mine has had an almost fatal "siamese snit" at sometime in its life. Biscuit refused to poop when I left him at the vet for boarding for a week so I came back to a massive vet bill as well as boarding fees. The current one, Mackie, loves to knit and adores anyone who uses scented products ( not allowed around here).

Last edited by jannilee; 05-09-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Eric - please continue with pictures of dear Hamish!

I've had cats all my life too. My first was a Siamese when I was four years old. "My" cat. Yes, I even gave her a bath in the toilet and then found the baby talcum powder to finish off the bath event - yet received not a scratch nor a howl. Actually, I still have a strong memory of this...and my mother's reaction when she saw what I did to the poor cat!

Funny, cats still gravitate towards me. I thought some sort of kitty karma would have come back to haunt me. But I was barely four years old!

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    Thank you Maria (and Katy and Eric)- yes, she is a solid blue point.

We all love her to bits, she is great with the kids.
    Pilar - she is gorgeous. Mine runs and hides when certain young nieces or nephews come to visit. Must be the high pitched squeals. Actually, I don't blame him!

Katy! Baxter in his bed, or trying it out - that is so cute. Maine Coon's are so beautiful and I think he may need the king sized version. Actually, I suspect he takes up the whole bed anyway. - the people sized version.

Jannilee - I've been blessed with three different Siamese cats, not including various ones belonging to relatives (which started my young obsession, wanting one "exactly like" the Siamese cat my cousin had as a child.) I think "Siamese" technically means crazy cat, with a snobby attitude that is absolutely impossible to resist. Plus that distinctive Siamese howl! I am impressed with Mackie and his knitting skills! Bisquit - was a very clean kitty!

I want another kitty!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2