Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

University Challenge

Many of you will never have heard of this iconic British quiz program for really smart people. No prizes, no money, but second only to Mastermind for prestige!

So why do I mention it? Well Magdalen College Oxford won through to the final this evening. One member of the team is from Seattle, Washington. It would be too much of a coincidence for anyone here to know him, but just incase his name is Hadden-Fonda, his first name might be Karl, but I wasn't paying close attention till he said where he was from.

Incidentally, should you ever be in Oxford and visit Magdalen College, its pronounced Maude-Linn rather than Magdalene as in Mary! Oh how those Magdalen boys laugh when Americans get that wrong!

So all you need now is for a question to come up about bags and have Tom Bihn as the answer......

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    So all you need now is for a question to come up about bags and have Tom Bihn as the answer......
    Who says I want an American to win? ;-)