Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Music....

keb

Music....

In honor of Todd and the "70s pop music", I thought I would start this thread.

so speaking of the 70s, I just saw Get the Led Out, the "American Led Zeppelin". Highly recommended. A great show, especially for those of us too young to have seen the original. Uncanny, really. I think they mostly tour the East Coast. Definitely worth it if anyone gets the chance.
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

You have no idea what you missed in that era! It was good to be alive! So many truly great musicians and the edge of a turning point in music!
    Last edited by Nana8; 11-06-2010 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Addition
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Wink Baby boomer good times

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    You have no idea what you missed in that era! It was good to be alive! So many truly great musicians and the edge of a turning point in music!
    I concur. Especially what evolved from early groups like the Yardbirds.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

BPrichard... Remember the Concert for Bangladesh? I found my boxed set the other day!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

colen1
    Hi everyone

I wish I could travel back in time.. Must have been so great there.. especially the music and the shows.. i got almost any compilation and all the big Lp's from the 70's.. I just love the music so much.. I can't even remember the last time I heard something "modern"..

I hope that one day the music and its artists will get back the original spirit.. but i guess its not gonna happen soon :/

What kind of music do you listen these days?!