Question Sigg vs Good life?

I am looking to purchase a new water bottle, to place in my Future Id.

What water bottle do you think is better.

http://mysigg.com/
    http://www.goodlifebottles.com/

Thanks!

Hi, I've been using Sigg bottles for years and love them.

My newest one is from the Sports range - it has a 'grippy' finish that makes it less likely to slip out of my hand, especially with gloves on.

I use the sports tops for exercising. These aren't the best for travel though - twice now I've forgotten to twist the tip closed properly and when my bag has been on the floor entire bottle has leaked out. This happened once on a plane and once in a car. Now for travel I use the Active top - still easy to access with one hand, but less likely to leak through user error!

Thanks for the response.

I still love my Sigg bottles. They have a nice, streamlined shape.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

My family uses Sigg bottles and loves them. The variety of available caps is a nice feature.

i've actually never heard of good life bottles until this thread! they look interesting.

we have both sigg and klean kanteen bottles in our house, and like them both a lot. my 1.0L sigg is my everyday go-to, but the klean kanteens are nice too, especially if you prefer a wider mouth.

Hi, we use the Contigo (no BPAs) water bottles and travel mugs. Neither leak at all and are a bit lighter weight than Sigg (we used to use these but changed to Contigo). Costco usually carries both the plastic bottles and the travel coffee mugs (double wall stainless).
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Hi, we use the Contigo (no BPAs) water bottles and travel mugs. Neither leak at all and are a bit lighter weight than Sigg (we used to use these but changed to Contigo). Costco usually carries both the plastic bottles and the travel coffee mugs (double wall stainless).
    Hi Pord,
    You can find out more about the Contigo products (including some links and pictures) by reading through this earlier thread about travel mugs. (There's a little discussion about the water bottles, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi Pord,
    You can find out more about the Contigo products (including some links and pictures) by reading through this earlier thread about travel mugs. (There's a little discussion about the water bottles, too.)
    Thank you, moriond, for posting the link!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!