What are some American companies that make quality products.

I really love the fact that Tom runs a non offshore business in Seattle.

What are some other some companies that makes really nice items in the US? It can be anything.

Thanks.

Not sure about the quality, but...

http://www.madeinusa.org

http://www.stillmadeinusa.com
    Check out my Size Fit Tool for TB's Laptop Bags (H/V Brain Cell and Cache), extensible to other bags in general

Thumbs up

gmanedit......I have two of the Gary Weeks rockers. They are even more awesome than they appear on Gary's website

Wow, artbuild. You and your companion must be very happy. Just out of curiosity, is the seat wide and deep enough to sit with your legs crossed under you, tailor style?

gman
    There is 19" between the uprights that support the arms. The seat itself is about 21-1/2" wide. Depends on your size and flexibility as far as leg crossing is concerned.
    We have had the chairs for 15 or so years and they have fit everyone who has tried them.
    Plus Gary is a super quality human being.

Art

Thanks for responding. His rocker is at the top of my wish list.

Battle Lake Outdoors...good quality stuff.

Wow--I didn't even know I needed a rocking chair. But I think I do, now.

I used to have a really cheap one when my daughter was a baby. Many a night was spent soothing her to sleep that way. I miss it. And I know that once I tried a really well made rocking chair, there'd be no going back...
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

I just got two running skirts and a shirt from http://www.skirtgoddess.com. They're made in the USA and really nice. Also, there is a wide variety of sizes, so bigger girls and tiny girls will be able to find something that fits!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    See this thread for pages-and-pages of quality stuff recommendations. Not necessarily Made in USA, but a lot of it is.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I had a good laugh over a product I just got. It says on it:

"Innovated in the USA*Made in Malaysia"

At least someone here thought of it...but then...isn't that the case with much of the stuff now made overseas?
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    See this thread for pages-and-pages of quality stuff recommendations. Not necessarily Made in USA, but a lot of it is.
    I just noticed that thread today.

Darcy, or a mod, could you please remove this thread. I have no need for it and will add whats here to the other thread.

Thanks!