Thread: Vote!

Vote!

I voted in my local elections and I looked good doing it with my Medium Cafe Bag over my shoulder, with my Voter's Guide in the outside pocket. Vote, and bring a TB bag to show good taste votes too!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    thanks ex machina!

i'm feeling like crap fighting my cold, but i'm definitely going to stop by the voting booths today!

i voted in mid-october last year with an absentee ballot because i was going to be in-flight on election day. i remember landing in paris on my way back from india and excitedly picking up the newspaper and seeing that obama had won!

Boy, that would be unique to be clear around the world and getting election news in another country. Did you see it in a French-language newspaper, or English media?

I voted this afternoon, too. I wrote in "ELMER FUDD" for local judge. Now let the farce we have for a new judge go hunt "wabbit." He's in the hip pocket of the oil boys.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    Boy, that would be unique to be clear around the world and getting election news in another country. Did you see it in a French-language newspaper, or English media?

I voted this afternoon, too. I wrote in "ELMER FUDD" for local judge. Now let the farce we have for a new judge go hunt "wabbit." He's in the hip pocket of the oil boys.
    it was in english (you'll find english newspapers in any european country through which you transit), though the french media was covering the u.s. elections on the tv's that were on around the airport, as was i'm sure the media around the world.

I was in China during the last national election and drove myself crazy trying to find out what was happening on election day. One funny thing was that several Chinese colleagues asked me what Obama's Taiwan policy was and were shocked that, well informed as they thought I was, I had no idea. Still don't, for that matter.
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0