Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Larabar Addicts Take Note!

Alas, our favorite addiction has again enabled us to put aside our willpower and purchase more of their wares.

If you like chocolate, there's now a Jocalat Dutch Chocolate Cake. If you like fruit, there's a Larabar Tropical Fruit Tart. I have to admit it was really delicious, easily my favorite bar of all I've had, even the Coconut Cream Pie and the Key Lime Pie ones. Orange, coconut, almonds, cashews, pineapple, dates... hide the rest... FAST

And, for those of us who want a small lower-carb lite bite, they've finally packaged the sample sizes 12 to a box, with 4 Cherry Pie, 4 Cashew Cookie, and 4 Apple Pie. Only $9.99 for the box of 12 at Whole Foods.

Looking for the lot? I can't say that all the Whole Foods have them, but the Seattle one on Westlake does! Just over $18 for a box of Tropical Fruit Tart.

Get there before I do!
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

I agree!! The Tropical Fruit one is delicious! They also have a new peanut butter and jelly flavor! Yumm!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

RE"And, for those of us who want a small lower-carb lite bite, they've finally packaged the sample sizes 12 to a box, with 4 Cherry Pie, 4 Cashew Cookie, and 4 Apple Pie. Only $9.99 for the box of 12 at Whole Foods."

Brilliant! I'll order some lots to gift at the Holidays. Alas, I'm not allowed to eat any more Larabars as I became HUGE gorging on them

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
    RE"And, for those of us who want a small lower-carb lite bite, they've finally packaged the sample sizes 12 to a box, with 4 Cherry Pie, 4 Cashew Cookie, and 4 Apple Pie. Only $9.99 for the box of 12 at Whole Foods."

Brilliant! I'll order some lots to gift at the Holidays. Alas, I'm not allowed to eat any more Larabars as I became HUGE gorging on them
    Zephyrnoid!! You're back!

Sample sizes are great to know about. I had to take a Larabar break because I ate so many that I couldn't even look at them anymore. Now I alternate between Larabars and Clif bars.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes