Volunteer Moderator

apple's new iphone 3gs

take a look at the guided tour video of the new iphone 3gs. looks pretty darned impressive!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I finally got an iPhone back in January - the one feature I missed from my previous phone was video recording. Glad that when I upgrade I'll have that functionality back!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

wow, and here i thought i didn't need to upgrade this year. it looks pretty nifty, i must say!

I'll probably suffer through with my 16gb 3G for awhile... as long as I get OS3.0 next week. But it'll be interesting to gauge interests in upgrading possibilities - seems like the last time AT&T had a good number of refurbed iPhones.

I'm also excited that Apple finally MacBook Pro'd the 13" unibody! With FW800 and a SD card slot, too.

I'd love one, but subsidy prices are an issue for me. To upgrade from my current 3G to a 3GS I'd have to pay $200 MORE than the 'listed' price (which is apparently only for new or out-of-contract folks).

Edited to add: This is in the US with AT&T.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    I'd love one, but subsidy prices are an issue for me. To upgrade from my current 3G to a 3GS I'd have to pay $200 MORE than the 'listed' price (which is apparently only for new or out-of-contract folks).

Edited to add: This is in the US with AT&T.
    yes, i noticed that and am not thrilled. i think i will do the software update to the 3.0 os and wait another 6 months to get the new model.

I'm not a big cellphone user so the iPod Touch is enough for me so I"m glad to see the new features of the software update...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0