Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Volunteer Moderator

bangalore pictures

here are some pictures from my trip to a bird sanctuary some place between bangalore and mysore in march, 2007.

-m
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Volunteer Moderator
    more pictures from the same trip...

Volunteer Moderator
    adding more pictures...

Volunteer Moderator
    AMAZING PICTURES! My favorites are the ...er.. alligator?crocodile? and the sleeping dog.

Smile Wow!

Those are some pictures! That croc pic is wild!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Bangalore pics

Hi:
    I was so very thrilled to see these pics from Bangalore...I am from there--and the bird sanctuary is truly lovely. We don't often get to hear much about wildlife in India in the US, and so I was particularly happy to see you post on this and share the pictures! I assume you had a tom bihn bag on your triip! If anything can survive conditions in India, that should be testament...!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Hi:
    I was so very thrilled to see these pics from Bangalore...I am from there--and the bird sanctuary is truly lovely. We don't often get to hear much about wildlife in India in the US, and so I was particularly happy to see you post on this and share the pictures! I assume you had a tom bihn bag on your triip! If anything can survive conditions in India, that should be testament...!
    hi shvia,

yes, i've travelled to india with the smart alec, the aeronaut, a large cafe bag, and the packing cube backpack (at least those are the ones that i recall off the top of my head .

they have all done great by me!

-m

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0