Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

non-leather folio

I've been searching for a well-designed yet inexepensive non-leather zip-up folio that is acceptable for business use.

Ideally something that accepts a 9.5x11 notepad, has a pocket for a few file folders, and pockets for business cards and 3x5 note cards.

I've googled around fairly extensively but am unable to find anything that isn't leather (or a trapper-keeper designed for a 9th-grader!)

Anyone have any suggestions?

I have a bunch of them, but usually they are promo items from vendors or other companies. Day-Timer seems to make some nice ones, but they are not inexpensive. I have seen them in a Day-Timer store, and the seem well made (although, I confess, I don't own one).

If you have not tried it yet, I would suggest searching for "padfolio" in Google. It seems that "portfolio" is old-school now.

Hope that helps!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.