Ever open on Saturday?

Darcy/Nicole/Tom - Is the showroom ever open on Saturday? I am coming to Washington at the end of the month (5/30)- late on a Friday. On Saturday, we're going up to Bellingham and will be there thru the following Saturday and back to SeaTac to come back home (NC). I don't know if we will be able to come back to Seattle during the week. If not, I certainly understand, generally not working weekends myself.

Thanks. Richard

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi Richard!

Which Saturday would it be? May 31st?

It'd be great to have you come during the week so that you can see the factory crew in action. There's a strong possibility we could open our store earlier or later than our posted hours during the week just for you.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hi Darcy - It is the 31st that we will be in Seattle before we go up to Bellingham. Sadly, we do not get into SeaTac until about 9:30 pm on Friday.

I really appreciate your offer to open earlier or later. I will try to get down to Seattle sometime during the Mon-Fri week. If it looks like I can swing that I'll let you know. Next trip, I will make sure to schedule some week-time in Seattle.