- Life Story:
- I fly for business once a month, and constantly travel for leisure. I'm refining a compact, versatile travel system based around the Western Flyer. The main line-up consists of The Western Flyer, Lrg Pack Cube, Organizer Pouches, a 6z Cache , and Eagle Creek Sac. This setup may be augmented by an REI Flash 18 or TB Medium Café Bag. The rest of the quiver (collecting dust) includes; REI Tech Wrap, eBags Weekender, Osprey Talon 22, Eagle Creek Duffel, Vagabond, and Dane, Travel Pro 22" Suiter, Tumi T-Tech vertical and backpack, and a classic Timbuk2.
- North East US
- Beer, Travel, Music, Bikes, Board Sports, Design
- Your Bag:
- WF, MCB, Pilot*, Cache, OPs
- Which laptop do you have?:
- HP EliteBook 2560p, 13" MacBook Pro
> SIQUID WESTERN FLYER NON CAPIT, DOMI RELINQUENDUM EST.
Western Flyer (ballistic backpack), MCB (parapack/dyneema), Pilot (ballistic), Cache (6Z), Travel Tray, Packing Cube (WF large), Pouches (clear, dyneema, cork, padded, large, small, medium, mini, nano), Pocket Pouch, Absolute Strap (curved), Tri-Power Whistle, a bunch of Key Straps (8" and 16")
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 02:24 PM
- Join Date