11-25-2014, 11:46 AM
My biggest flight annoyance is when the person behind me uses the back of my seat to lever themselves in our out of their seat. Airline seats aren't...
19 replies | 986 view(s)
About Fat Crip
- Life Story:
- Until eight years ago, I was a very keen Cyclist and motorcyclist. Both from your side of the pond - A Buell M2, and a hand built in the USA Cannondale, But in in 2004, I had a spinal injury. Now I ride an 800cc V-twin Can Am quad bike (road legal here) and an electric scoot. But I can still collect bags!
- I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
- Collecting bags, records and cd's and listen to them on Linn HiFi including a classic LP12 turntable. I also still fly fish, and I keep up with my biker mates through ukbeg.com and since summer '11 I've been going on ride outs on my quad bike!
- I'm the principal of my own Wealth Management Company
- Your Bag:
- Cocoa/Cayenne Ristretto for MacBook, an iPad Ristretto in Steel/Wasabi, a Steel/Steel aeronaut
- Which laptop do you have?:
- MacBook Pro 13" (great), Dell 17" (not so great), iPad 2 64GB 3G (outstanding!)
- Web site:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Today 02:39 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1