12-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Excellent load out. If I had to travel that much for work, I'd use that list for sure. The Surface/1520 pair is the best for travel!
9 replies | 641 view(s)
12-13-2014, 10:30 PM
I wish my 12 y.o. Brain Bag had the water bottle clip of the newer one and the silver zippers of mine aren't as sleek as the black zippers are, but I...
20 replies | 1011 view(s)
11-25-2014, 07:26 PM
From earlier trips: 3 out of 4
From the top of the Palazzo Vecchio tower
Torino in the spring, I'm thinking...
5 replies | 934 view(s)
11-25-2014, 06:51 PM
A Brit friend introduced me to Uniqlo. She says they're real popular there. Looking forward to getting my down parka from them.
30 replies | 1350 view(s)
11-23-2014, 10:04 PM
I just got introduced to Uniqlo and have an ultralight down parka on the way. These are perfect for light, compact packing. It's purchased...
37 replies | 2303 view(s)
- Vicenza, Italy
- industrial hygienist
- Your Bag:
- brain, aeronaut, co-pilot, brain cells
- Which laptop do you have?:
- Surface RT
- Web site:
 Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
-  Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
- -  Co-Pilot (w/ mini-'Absolute', Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
- - - Small dyneema Shopbag, packing cube shoulder bag & various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:05 PM
- Join Date