Attach extra o-rings

I have some extra o-rings I'd like to attach, but I want to make sure I get the right loop material or as close of an approximation as the ones included on the Tom Bihn bags. Does anyone know the type of material used for the o-ring attachments?
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

I used some webbing from an extra strap that came with a small camera case and it has held up perfectly. Unless you are going to hold barbells in a pouch attached to the O-ring, I think you are fine with any webbing you can find that is the right width The biggest problem I found was to find something that thin.

Also, with webbing, make sure you melt the ends so they do not fray before sewing them onto your bag. I use a regular hot clothes iron to get a straight melt - just press the end of the webbing on the hot iron for a few seconds at a time until the nylon just melts - and watch your fingers - hold the webbing with a wrench or something if you are concerned!. I have a few pictures of how I attached extra O-Rings to my BB in this post:

How to: Modernize your Brain Bag keeping in step with the latest innovations

Hope this helps

Cheers!
    Zephyr (Black/Steel), Synapse 25 (Black/Iberian), Smart Alec (Black/Steel), Brain Bag (Back/Steel), Aeronaut (Black/Iberian) + PCBP & PCSB (400D Nordic), Tristar (Black/Iberian) + PCBP (400D Nordic), Checkpoint Flyer (Black/Indigo/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel/Indigo Stripe), Vertical Brain Cells (Black, 1, 2S, 4Z, 3), Vertical & Horizontal Freudian Slips, Camera I/O, TT (400D Nordic), Lead's Pocket (Black)

Thank you so much! I'll look into trying this out.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0