Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Good ways to label organizer pouches

Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    Hi @adalangdon

That's what I have tried -- except I am using full dyneema OPs (no urethane as I wanted these pouches not to show private info by accident). So far the label has held up OK being pulled in and out of the Pilot and my bike bag as I travel around.

Further testing is needed to see how well it holds up
    Ooh, that's a (pleasant) surprise- did not expect the tape to stay on a dyneema surface. Great to hear it's working well so far! Now that I think about it, I recall that Brother makes super-adhesive labels for use with their label printers. I'd be surprised if other brands don't carry it! Might be another option to consider.

I may need to look for the super sticky version. Too much use and they peel off a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I also like to use some of the Knitting Tool Pouches discussed in this thread as regular pouches.
    @moriond I followed the link to the thread and it is leading to TB.com page on knitting pouches...

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    @moriond I followed the link to the thread and it is leading to TB.com page on knitting pouches...

I think I meant to link to the thread announcing the Knitting Tool Pouches, but there are also another couple of posts where I discussed uses for the Clear Organizer Wallet in the Clear Organizer Wallet in 420d Parapack? thread.

Basically, one of the things I use the Clear Organizer Wallet dividers for is to cushion and immobilize small items that might get damaged or easily lost, but it can also be useful to see these immediately through the clear window. For some of these functions, I can use the end pockets at the sides of the Knitting Tool Pouches. The Ballistic Nylon is not as cushioning to small delicate items, especially larger items, but it can be quite convenient to stick a sim card into the side of one of the Knitting Tool Pouches. You could also stick a label tag or number. I hope they come out with more colors. Kiwi is very visible for contrast in the Knitting Tool Pouches.

moriond
    eWalker likes this.

Thanks @moriond! You covered it all!

Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0