Best way to pack a cube for the tristar

I am a proud owner now for about three years of a tristar..... the best piece of luggage I could ever imagine.

I have packed the cubes using various methods..... usually a combination of rolling the clothes and folding the clothes.

My partner travels with a wheeled bag and will never covert and that is fine. We were looking at more effective ways to pack his bag. usually uses cubes and folders and a combination of techniques.
    We decided to try the bundle method and were surprised how it worked.

I think it depends a lot on where you are traveling, for example if you go to one place and unpack the bundle method is a good option.

This led me to think about packing the cube for the tristar in the this method and wondering how others pack their tristar cubes

Not Tri-Star specific, but your analysis on the bundle method echoes my own experience with it. Works great if you are just going from point A to point B, and staying at point B for long enough to unpack and later repack. It worked well for an Alaska cruise vacation the wife and I took in May (though it doesn't fit all that will in the square Aeronaut packing cubes I now use).

For more on the go trips, I find rolling or even just folding into the packing cubes much better since you can just grab the items you need without opening the whole bundle.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0